Code: C 31
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
Pouch Arm Sling (Urbane) is designed for people who want to flaunt a sling like an accessory. It holds, supports and immobilises the sprained, broken or surgically operated arm in flexion, while it recuperates. A chic, sleek and air ventilated design suits tropical conditions.
- Highly ventilated
- Wrinkle proof
- Smart & sleek
- Convenient application
CONSTRUCTION: Pouch Arm Sling (Urbane) is made out of three-layered PU bonded fabric, each layer imparting to the fabric its unique properties.
- Ideal for: Fractures of humorous, radius, ulna, clavicles, and scapula.
- Clavicle bone fracture.
- Post-surgical or post cast care of the arm.
- Sprained or a dislocated shoulder.
- Any other condition requiring support or immobilisation of the arm.
- Outer layer with raising provides soft feel and plush looks
- Middle PUF layer imparts cushioning and wrinkle free property.
- Inner layer gives the required strength and non-tear ability
Design ensures that the chest remains uncovered. Highly ventilated system of interconnected holes further improves air circulation and patient comfort. Sling with double adjustment allows proper fitting and positioning of the arm.
P. U shoulder pad takes the entire load of the arm and provides comfort without any strain to the neck. Thumb cradle maintains the thumb in abduction and relieves thumb fatigue.
How To Use
- Place the injured arm in the pouch.
- Close hook/loop fasteners of the pouch. Place the thumb inside the girdle.Close the hook loop fasteners on the Pouch strap.
- Now cross the sling over the shoulder, insert through the rectangular buckle and reverse pull to a comfortable position before fastening it.
- Adjust the pad over the neck to a comfortable position by adjusting the sling on the elbow side.
Use this product under strict guidance of a qualified doctor.
Discontinue use and seek guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
- Allergy rash or itching
- Pain increases or persists
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.