We process and ship all orders within 1-2 business days!
Most orders received today are shipped by same or the next business day (business day excludes Saturday, Sunday or any other public holiday). Some large orders may require additional time.
As our customer, you must ensure that the correct delivery address is entered at checkout, as parcels that are returned to Tynor Australia as undeliverable may incur a re-dispatch fee and will be sent back out as regular mail. postage charges paid for the original dispatch are not refundable.
- For all online orders, Australia wide standard shipping is free for orders over $99.
- Standard shipping cost will be calculated automatically at the check out for orders under $99.
- The Free Shipping Promotion is valid on retail orders only.
- Cancelling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed or preference might affect your order's free shipping eligibility.
- Express shipping costs vary depending on the product and shipping address. Shipping rates are calculated at checkout.
*Free shipping thresholds are subject to change at any time, including but not limited to promotional and sale periods. Any changes will be communicated via email and on the website at the time.
We aim to have all Australian orders shipped the same day if placed before 9 pm (AWST). The estimated delivery date depends on your delivery address and is calculated from the time when the order is picked up by the courier company and not from the time the order was placed. The following are estimates only, and may vary based on the courier:
- Express post- Once your order has been dispatched, shipping will take 1 to 3 business days for metro areas and up to 6 business days for regional areas.
- Standard mail- Once your order has been dispatched, shipping will take anywhere between 4 to 10 business days.
- Please allow for a further 3 business days (in addition to the above) for delivery to remote areas as an estimate only.
Please note, delays may occur around Christmas, Easter and public holidays. Remote deliveries are subject to local transport schedules and may encounter extended delays. Please note that that there are limitations on all courier networks and some remote delivery addresses will not be serviced door-to-door. In these cases, the couriers will deliver to a local depot or Australia Post office and you will be contacted to collect your goods. Some remote locations such as islands can only be accessed by boat therefore normal shipping times do not apply.
- The delivery dates are estimates only. Tynor Australia will do all that it can to ensure delivery within the estimated dates, but factors such as public holidays and peak delivery times may not allow this to always be possible. Please note that while Australia Post provides a reliable national service, delivery delays can occur for a variety of reasons. If you are experiencing a longer than usual delay, please first enquire about your missing package at your local post office.
- Tynor Australia reserves the right not to accept an order or having accepted an order, to cancel an order if it cannot supply the goods within the order.
- Any damaged or lost orders are subject to an investigation carried out by the courier company. This investigation can take up to 10 business days and we must allow the courier company to complete their investigation before we can take any further action into the whereabouts of the parcel.
All Other Parcels & Products
Subject to the terms of any order, if Tynor Australia cannot supply all items, you will be contacted and the rest of the order will be shipped.
Where the size of order exceeds packaging restrictions, the order may be sent in multiple parcels with multiple tracking numbers. Due to this the complete order may not arrive at the same time.