Retailers Sales Agreement
By completing our Wholesale Registration on the TYNOR AUSTRALIA website (https://www.tynor.com.au), you the retailer are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all wholesale orders.
- This agreement sets forth the terms between you, the authorized wholesaler, and Tynor Australia Pty Ltd. The terms (you) and (your) refer to you, the wholesaler, and the terms (we) (our) and (Tynor Australia) refer to Tynor Australia Pty Ltd. Please read these terms carefully
- This agreement is only valid between the wholesaler and Tynor Australia. This agreement may be terminated at any time with or without notice by either party. The terms of this agreement may change at any time with or without notice by Tynor Australia
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you represent that you are a genuine wholesale customer and the goods purchased (beyond your initial purchase with us) are not for your own use
- By definition, a Tynor Australia wholesaler is any person or business who is authorized by Tynor Australia to sell our range of orthopaedic and rehabilitation products.
- You will not share any Tynor Australia wholesale information, including pricing, with any outside parties.
- Wholesale pricing is determined by a percentage deducted from the retail price. The wholesale price is shown on the wholesale ordering page of www.tynor.com.au which can be accessed using your wholesale log in. This will be sent to you upon approval of your application
- To ensure safe handling and minimise breakages in transit some items are only supplied in "minimum order" packaging. Orders for less than the "minimum order" quantity will be rounded to the nearest "minimum order" quantity, and Buyer will be required to pay for all goods supplied.
- The recommended selling price for Tynor Australia products is the retail price listed on www.tynor.com.au.
- You are not permitted to sell our products cheaper than the recommended retail price listed on our website.
- Prices may be subject to change at short notice.
- Each wholesale order is subject to a minimum order value of $500 including postage. The minimum order requirement is subject to change
- Wholesale postage is calculated at cost, based on the weight and destination of the delivery.
- An annual minimum spend of $2000 is required to maintain your Tynor Australia Wholesaler Account. If you don’t reach your minimum spend in a 12-month period we will contact you to discuss whether you wish to continue as a wholesale customer with us
- Wholesale accounts that have not placed orders in a 12-month period will be terminated.
- All wholesale orders must be sent via email to email@example.com using the wholesale order form.
- All orders will be on a cash only basis. Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, PayPal or Bank Deposit. No credit will be given. Orders will not be shipped until payment has been received.
- All orders will be delivered via Australia Standard Post and will be charged at cost based on weight and delivery destination.
- It is the sole responsibility of wholesalers operating outside of Australia to arrange and pay for customs and duty upon receipt of any goods
- We cannot guarantee that the full line of Tynor Australia products listed on the retail pages of tynor.com.au will be available for purchase at the wholesale level. This includes already-discounted packs which are available for retail customers only. Product styles and descriptions are subject to change and may be discontinued without notice.
- As a wholesale customer you are not permitted to create a dedicated website to sell Tynor products however, you are permitted to sell the products through your existing website as an additional product Permission to do this must be expressly granted by Tynor Australia Pty Ltd and you must disclose the full details of your online business within this application form
- Tynor Australia will only accept returns from wholesalers if the product is defective. It is the responsibility of the wholesaler to acquire the product from their customer and determine the validity of their customer’s claim prior to contacting Tynor Australia for a return request. As an authorized wholesaler, you are responsible for implementing your own return policy for your customers.
- All prices quote or listed are exclusive of goods and service tax.
- The return policy of Tynor Australia to its retail consumer varies depending on the product. It is advised to implement asimilar return policy to your consumer. In the event that a product is returned to you and deemed as defective you must contact Tynor Australia and request a return authorization.
- If you receive a product from us and it is damaged, you must make your claim to Tynor Australia within 7 days of receiving the damaged Claims can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be accompanied by photos of the damaged cartons and products.
- Wholesale accounts that are approved for online sales must agree to the following guidelines: