Code: C 19
Sizes Available: Universal
Tynor Cast Cover is a generic cast/bandage/wound protector, designed to provide watertight cover to the cast/bandage/wound and keep it dry during the shower or rain. It is reusable.
- Automatic water seal
- Easy pull-on application.
- No knots, no ties.
- Anatomic design, Freehand or foot movements
- Used as a generic cast/bandage/wound protector, during shower or bathing.
- It can be used as a cast/bandage/wound protector, during transportation in rain/wet weather conditions.
- For people who are wearing dressings for diabetic foot ulcers or after foot surgery.
- Rubber Diaphragm is expandable to accommodate any leg /cast size, forms a watertight seal around the arm. Simple and easy pull-on application is user-friendly, there is no need for tapes or straps to secure.
The rigid ring holds the diaphragm and offers a self-sealing mechanism. It is easy to clean maintain, wear, and remove.
A transparent flexible body is non-porous, watertight, soft, flexible, lightweight, and durable with pleasing aesthetics. It comfortably houses the arm/cast.
- ◄Sizing & Fit
Tynor Cast cover is made from a durable, transparent PVC fabric. It covers the limb when applied and the sealing is done with an expandable hole drilled into a latex diaphragm which is held in place with a rigid plastic ring.
- ◄Care & Maintenance
Wipe with a clean, moist & lint-free cloth to clean
Air dry properly, before wearing and after cleaning
- ◄Caution/ Recommendation
- For therapeutic care, during shower/bathing only.
- When submersing, do not put weight on the plastic ring.
- It is not recommended to be used during recreational water activities.
- With children, adult supervision recommended.
- Be extra careful in wet surroundings, It is slippery when wet.
- Consult your doctor if the diaphragm causes discomfort or swelling.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the box carefully.