Code: A 09
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
Rib Belt is applied to the thoracic and upper abdominal region to compress and bind the rib cage during rib fractures and postoperative care while allowing sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing.
- Extra porous
- With splinting pad
- No buckling or rolling over
- Controlled compression
- Compression of the thorax (chest) and rib cage and relieving pain in cases of rib fractures and dislocation
- Provides post-surgical care for hiatal hernia surgery.
- Stabilizes fractures of the sternum (breastbone)
- Reduce the discomfort of sudden rib cage expansion from deep breaths, Cough or sneezing during recovery.
- Stabilization of sternum fractures and Post cardiothoracic surgery care, a broken rib and cracked rib.
- Ease the process of expulsion of phlegm out of lungs after surgeries which might otherwise, lead to infectious lung pleurisy and other serious conditions.
- Extra porous, Controlled compression
- With splinting pad, No buckling or rolling over