Code: B 03
Sizes Available: S, M, L
Cervical Collar Hard (Adjustable) used for supporting, immobilizing or adjusting the neck in the flexion, extension, or hyperextension position. Recommended where a rigid immobilization of the cervical region is required.
- Anatomical shape.
- Comfortable edge padding.
- Adjustable height.
- Light weight
- Latex free.
Ideal for: Ortho/neuro conditions where rigid immobilization of the cervical region is required, Beneficial in conditions like Cervical Spondylitis, cervical disc disease, Fractures of cervical spine, cervical nerualgia (nerve dysfunction), Torticollis (wry neck), early Rheumatoid disease,
- Treats neck sprain/stiff neck due to whiplash injury and aids in post-surgery rehabilitation
Improved cushioning for better comfort
Keeps skin ventilated even over long periods of use thanks to air slots
Adjustable for a close to ideal support level as per neck dimensions and nature of injury/need
- Ethafoam edge padding provides enhanced cushioning and comfort. It ensures long functional life. It is extremely light in weight and causes no allergies.
- Anatomically designed with height adjustment ensures perfect fitting, improves immobilization and enhances comfort.
- High quality PE Sheet ensures rigid support, long life of the collar and good aesthetics.
- Perforated body improves ventilation, enhances comfort and compliance.
Ethafoam edge padding: Cervical Collar Hard (Adjustable) is made out of polyethylene sheet, the edges are padded with moulded Ethafoam round tube and covered with vinyl fabric of a superior GSM and quality. Ethafoam has the distinct advantage of a very high cushioning for improved patient comfort, is very light in weight, and has a long functional life
Anatomical design: Anatomically molded chin cup is the highlighting feature of this collar, which on one hand provides the chm lock to enhance the immobilization and on the other provides a very uniform resting place for the head/chin to enhance the comfort.
High-quality Polyethylene Sheet: the collar comprises a high-quality Polyethylene sheet which increases its longevity
Ventilation: Air ventilation holes ensure proper air circulation, thereby improved comfort and compliance. Hook loop closure ensure close fitting of the collar around neck, its quick, easy application and removal.
How to Wear?
- Measure the neck height, look for the right size of the collar. Widen the two parts of collar to the exact measurement of the neck for a customized size.
- Let the chin rest on the chin cup comfortably
- Wrap it around the neck snuggly.
- Fasten hook to the loop tape to a comfortable fit.
- Do not use the height adjustment in the collar for sizing purpose. Only use it for matching the collar height with the height of the neck
- Please avoid wearing any jewelry or dresses with collars that might rub between the collar and your skin often resulting in rashes
- Seek assistance if you are struggling when wearing the collar - it might result in you overstraining your neck
- Discontinue use and consult the doctor in case of impaired blood flow, allergic reactions on skin and persistence or increase of pain
- Consult the doctor in case of simultaneous use with any other medical device
- Improper use of the device may lead to adverse effects or decreased effectiveness. Follow the instructions on the packaging carefully before using
- Keep it out of reach of children
Note. Please consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water below 30 degrees without wringing.
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Close hook & loop fasteners before washing.