Code: J 16
Sizes Available: UNI
Tynor Ankle Wrap (Neoprene) is designed to give support, compression and partial immobilization to weak or injured ankle. High-performance design for active support to injured sprained, arthritic or inflamed ankles. Dual strapping allows controlled compression and custom fitting.
- High-performance design for active support.
- Dual strapping provides customized compression.
- Soft material for all-day comfort.
- Sleek design fits inside the shoe.
Chronic ankle instability
Prophylaxis for sporting activity
Prevention of repetitive ankle injuries
Sprains and Strains
Joint effusions and swellings
Mild Arthritis and osteoarthritis of the ankle
Post-operative and post cast care
It is made from Neoprene bonded nylon fabric, which is four-way stretchable. It provides optimal compression, more comfort, good grip, and better durability. It retains body heat for pain relief and quicker healing. It has appealing aesthetics with good colorfastness.
The wrap-around design ensures easy wearing and removal. “Figure of 8” strap provides stabilization to the ankle, binding and protection to the lateral ligaments. It allows customized compression, enhanced grip, and better-sizing flexibility so that one size fits all.
Anatomical, design, allows perfect fitting and enhanced immobilization. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either ankle. It is light in weight and sleek in construction, can be used inside the shoe. Has pleasing looks, can be used during exercise or sporting activity.
Ankle wrap is made out of three-layered neoprene bonded fabric, with a four-way stretch, which ensures a snug fit and comfort of a high degree.
The anatomical design ensures perfect fitting. Wrap around wearing design ensures easy application & removal
- ◄Product Care
Hand wash with mild detergent and water below 30 without wringing.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
Close hook hoop fasteners before washing.
- ◄Caution/ Recommendations
- Tighten straps optimally to ensure intimate fit, but should not impair the blood flow to the foot.
- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of impaired sensation, impaired blood flow, Allergy rash or itching pain increases or persists.
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- ◄Returns and Exchanges
- At Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Ankle Brace is subject to personal hygiene cannot be returned for a refund/exchange so please choose size carefully!
◄Sizing & Fit