Taylor Brace Urbaneis a light weightspinalbrace providing fullsupportand comprehensive coverage to thoracic lumbar-sacralspinalsections. Thebrace immobilizesthe spine in a neutralposition, still permitting the requisite body movement for normalactivity while keeping theweak spine structure protectedand incorrect posture.
Made out of malleable, lightweight,durable aluminum frame whichhastwo rigid uprightpara-spinal bars, pre-contouredtokeep the spine in its natural position. Thesemicircular splint atthe base envelopes the hip joint alongwith
the sacrumforrigid immobilization of the entirevertebral column. It can be anatomicallyshaped for the perfectfilling and rigid immobilization. Removable thoracic horizontalsplint prevents rotationof the upper torso,provides additional immobilization and stability. All the splintsprovided arelongenoughtocover theanatomical regions at scapula,pelvis, and sacrum which arenecessaryfor aneffective immobilization.
Theproduct is linedwith PU foam padding ensuringexcellentcomfort. Theshoulder pads arewell cushioned with PU foam to prevent anyaxilla pressure, providinggood holding and shoulder posture correction. The loopedfront panel atthe abdomen provides customizedtightening with a hookloop mechanism to achievethe desiredfitting as per user needs.Snap-swivel buckleprovides ease ofwearing and removal of theproduct withminimal movement.
• Thoraco-lumbar injuries
• intervertebral disc problems
• Weakened Dorso-lumbar spine due to tuberculosis
• Early Careof Tuberculosis ofspine
• Post-surgical care of the thoracic spine
•Osteoporotic bone collapsein the thoracic andlumbar spine
• Vertebralfracture of the thoracic area
• Dorso- lumbarimmobilizations
• Moldable in cold makesitpossible to customize the splints for perfect contact, a high degree of immobilization and comfort
• No obstructionof the thoracic or abdominalbreathing
•No restriction of the shoulder or thearm movement
•Bridging of the lumbarlordosis
•Relieves pressure onthe affectedspinal segments
• Extremely comfortable
• Easyapplication and removal
• Bothvertical and horizontal splints be removed,customized, and reinsertedby a professional.
• Anatomical shape ofthe bare body shouldbe usedfor splint shaping
• The splintsshould be placed at a correct anatomical position foreffectiveproduct use
• Vertical splints should start fromangle of scapula and end at S2vertebrae [below beltlevel]
•Horizontal pelvic splint- should beplaced atthe level of AS ISfor proper pelvic hold
• Use this productunder the strict guidance of a qualifieddoctor.
• Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, incase of
• Impairedblood flow
• Allergy rashor itching
• Painincreases or persists
• Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use of anothermedicaldevice.
• Misuse or improperuse of the devicecan lead toadverse effectsand decreased effectiveness.