Code: H 05
Sizes Available: Ortho, Neuro
Exercising ball is an excellent physiotherapy device to provide a pleasurable exercise plan for the hand, wrist, forearm, and fingers.
- Safe and inert
- High patient compliance
- Excellent resilience for a long functional life.
- Compatibility for thermal and hydrotherapy
Easy Hand Exercises - A simple workout tool for rehabilitating, strengthening, and exercising the hands, wrists, thumbs, and fingers to improve grip strength
Range Of Motion - Help with the range of motion, grip strength, arthritis, Gout, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tenosynovitis pain (swelling of the tendon)
Stress Balls - Relieve muscle tension and ease stress when squeezed or manipulated by the hand and fingers
2 Resistance Levels - Ortho (hard) for muscle strength and Neuro (soft) for post-surgical rehabilitation
- Improves strength, prevent stiffness, relieve joint pain and increase flexibility
- Compatible for hydrotherapy
- Made from safe & inert Polyurethane material, has excellent resilience for a long time.
- Designed for a pleasurable exercising regimen, thus has high patient compliance.
Compact size for easy holding during, forearm, wrist, hand, and finger exercises.
Excellent resilience for a long time.
- ◄Product Care
Hand wash with mild detergent and water below 30 without wringing.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
- ◄Caution/ Recommendations
- Do not use Exercising Ball if the thumb joint is damaged or dislocated
- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
• Impaired sensation
• Impaired blood flow
• Allergy rash or itching
• Pain Increases or persists
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
◄Sizing & Fit