Code: H 11
Sizes Available: UNIVERSAL
Tynor Cool Pack is a convenient device to provide cold compress. Cold Compress helps in the reduction of inflammation, which protects by slowing the metabolic rate around the injured tissue, reduce edema and bleeding. Cold compress lowers fever, can be used after an acute injury or surgical procedure. It can also be used to treat ocular allergies, ocular itching, and to reduce swelling around the eyes.
- Effective Cold Compress
- Biosafe Gel
- Easy To Apply, without holding
- The cool pack also helps in immediately lowering fever, in very high fever conditions.
Provides cool relief from swelling, muscle aches and pains, injury or surgery
- Good quality fabric cover protects from cryogenic burns
Oedema, Bleeding & Post-surgical care
- Inflammation and soft tissue injuries
- Regain working of an overworked muscle
- Management of strains, sprains, bruises
- Long & Soothing Relief: Generously sized, the flexible cold pack provides up to 20 minutes of cool / ice therapy for targeted pain relief. Relaxes and soothes sore muscles and helps to relieve acute and chronic pain, arthritis, inflammation, swelling, scratches, sprains and strains. Additionally, the gel cool ice pack reduces pain and swelling during the recovery post or pre-surgery. The cold pack is sized to provide adequate coverage for the back, hip, abdomen and thigh.
- Flexible Cold Pack Therapy: The gel ice pack remains flexible when frozen to easily contour to the body to provide targeted cold therapy relief.
- Durable And Reusable: Soft, yet durable, the contoured ice pack is constructed with a strong vinyl that is tear and split resistant. Each seam is sealed to prevent leaks for extensive reusability.
- Safe For Sensitive Skin: Safe for everyone, the gel cold pack is constructed with soft, latex-free vinyl that is filled with a non-toxic silica gel which remains flexible when frozen. It is recommended that a hand towel or layer of clothing rest between the skin and the cold pack as a protective barrier.
- The reusable ice pack is filled with a non-toxic gel that remains flexible when frozen, supplying up to 20 minutes of cold therapy.
The gel pouch is made out of soft and flexible PU/PVC film, filled with a hydrophilic gel.
Fabric cover prevents cryo burns and ensures convenience.
- ◄Product Care
Hand-wash with mild detergent and water below 30 without wringing.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
Close hook hoop fasteners before washing.
- ◄Caution/ Recommendations
Cool pack application should be avoided by patients with certain medical conditions, such as for patients who have rheumatoid arthritis, Raynaud's Syndrome, cold allergic conditions, paralysis, or areas of impaired sensation.
Individuals with problems in sensing cold should use extreme caution with this product.
When using for treatment of post-surgical trauma, follow instructions of the Doctor.
- If contents are exposed to the skin or eyes, rinse with water immediately. If irritation or redness persists, consult a physician.
- Do not use if the gel pack is punctured or damaged.
- Do not sit or lie on gel pouch, excessive weight above 25Kg, may cause the pouch to rupture or leak.
- Always use the Cool pack with Cloth Cover
- Limit the ice application to no more than twenty minutes at a time
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
• Impaired sensation
• Impaired blood flow
• Allergy rash or itching
• Pain Increases or persists
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow the instructions mentioned in the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
◄Sizing & Fit