Code: D 26
Sizes Available: Uni
Ankle Splint is designed to immobilize, support and stabilize the ankle joint. in injury, or offer protection to people prone to ankle injuries. Rigid exoskeleton shell design gives better protection and control of the inversion or aversion of the ankle.
- Rigid immobilization
- Foam cushioning
- One size, that fits all
- Easy to clean
Hemiplegia of the foot
Chronic instabilities of the ankle
- Chronic or recurrent ankle sprains
Post-operative, Post-cast rehabilitation
- Post-operative care of Tendon/Ligament Repairs
- Control edema and pain following injury
- Increase ankle stability and activity
- Prevent inversion or aversion injuries
Post fracture rehabilitation
- Improve endurance
Prophylaxis in Sports activities
- Molded splint with perfect anatomy provide effective immobilization and has pleasing aesthetics. Sleek design allows it to be used inside the shoe.
- Unconventional, swollen or distorted ankles can be accommodated in the large enough room for ankle so that there are no compression hot spots on the ankle. It enhances comfort to the injured ankle, reduces chances of sports-related injuries in recurrent ankle problems and quicker healing after injuries.
- The unique figure of eight strapping has an effective gripping around the ankle and can effectively control inversion & eversion movement of the ankle.
- Molded Ethafoam Foam Pad provides optimal compression and pressure. Good cushioning enhances patient comfort.
Lightweight enhances compliance. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either ankle. Neoprene sleeves provide good cushioning and reduce the pressure of gripping straps. One size fits all
The body is constructed from durable, and anatomic polypropylene shell. It is lined on the inside by a viscoelastic gel which flows to take shape of the ankle anatomy.
It has a high cushioning and comforting properties. Lateral straps offer a tight grip and enhance immobilization to protect lateral ligaments.
Contents: Polypropylene, Polyamide, Polyethene, Neoprene
- ◄Product Care
Wipe with a clean, moist and lint-free fabric to clean.
Air dry properly, before wearing & after cleaning.
- ◄Caution/ Recommendations
- Tighten straps optimally to ensure intimate fit and rigid stabilization, but should not impair the blood flow to the foot.
- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of impaired sensation, Impaired blood flow, Allergy rash or itching pain increases or persists.
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- ◄Returns and Exchanges
- At Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Ankle Splint is subject to personal hygiene cannot be returned for a refund/exchange so please choose size carefully!
◄Sizing & Fit