Code: I-66, I-69
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
Pressure Range: 15-20 mmHg
Anti Embolism Stockings provide graduated compression, which is strongest at the ankle and it gradually decreases as we move up. This controlled and graduated compression effectively stops any abnormal backflow of blood. They compress the outer walls of superficial veins to make them strong and prevent varicose veins.
- Extra soft and comfortable
- Anti-slip silicone belt
- Anatomic for uniform compression
- Tired, aching legs
- Edema of the ankle. Foot or leg
- Chronic peripheral venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Spider Veins (mild varicosities)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Economy Closs Syndrome (ECS)
- Aching and heavy feeling in legs
- Blood clots, post-surgery or injury.
High quality, high denier yarns used, impart strength, durability and long functional life to the product. Dermophillic yarns used, also have excellent aesthetics and colorfastness.
Higher content of spandex ensures effective compression. Controlled and uniformly reducing compression from bottom to top ensures effective blood evacuation and snug-fitting. It is available in different compression classes.
Anatomical shape ensures perfect fitting and uniform compression even on uneven limb surface. Open-toe design is easy to wear and reduces wear/ tear.
Top silicone lined band ensures no slippage and optimal grip without any constriction at the top edge.
Applicator, User manual educate the user on the product and the disease, guide how to wear quickly and effortlessly. Right wearing increases product life drastically and eliminates the need for assistance.
- OEKO-TEX certified product.
Woven on the state of art circular looms, from high quality, Nylon, and spandex yarn, to get a four-way stretching seamless stocking with the anatomical shape of the calf and a gradual taper from top to bottom.
Anti-slip silicone belt(on thigh length) prevents slippage even after long hours of use.
- ◄Product Care
Hand-wash with mild detergent and water below 30 degrees without wringing.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
- ◄Caution/ Recommendations
- Use this product under the strict guidance of a qualified doctor.
- The product should be removed while sleeping.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
- Impaired sensation
- Impaired blood flow, Allergy rash or itching
- Pain Increases or persists
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- ◄Returns and Exchanges
- At Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Anti Embolism Stockings is subject to personal hygiene which cannot be returned for a refund/exchange so please choose size carefully!
◄Sizing & Fit