Code: D 01
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
Ankle Binder is an effective device to support, compress and partially immobilize the ankle following injury or sprain to control pain, oedema or inflammation. Composed of two components, compression sleeve and elasticized strap. The sleeve is knitted in 3 dimensions so that it conforms to the complex anatomy of the anklet with exactness.
- Dual grip
- Closed heel
- Anatomic shape
- Four way stretch fabric
- Controlled compression
- Ankle Binder is great for any activity requiring ankle movement, including Running, Basketball, Crossfit, Golf, Hiking, Baseball, Tennis and Volleyball. You’ll be able to enjoy exceptional ankle support while still maintaining your peak performance and a full range of leg motion!
- It support stabilizes the ankle following injuries
• Sprains and strains of the ankle
• Post operative and post cast care
• Muscle, Tendon and ligament injuries and inflammation
• Effective as a prophylaxis for sports person
- Elasticized wrap in figure of eight improves ankle stability, prevents inversion or aversion injuries, and allows controlled compression and pain relief.
- Anatomically shaped with mellowed heel portion for better compression and grip, easy ankle movement. Perfect conformance to the complex anatomy of the ankle improves comfort.
Bi-layered, cotton on the inside, a dermophillic interphase improves sweat absorption, comfort and compliance.
- Bi-layered, nylon on the outside ensures durability, improves aesthetics and colour fastness.
Four-way stretchable fabric, ensures effective compression along with comfort.
- Two layered with interwoven air space, retains body heat effectively, speeds up healing and allays pain.
Compression sleeve is knitted on the "state of art", (CNC) three dimensional knitting looms. These advanced looms provide shape conforming to the complex anatomy of the ankle , apart from ensuring localized, variable compression as per the therapeutic requirement.
The elasticized strap is made out of polyester, nylon and rubber yarn of high modulus of elasticity to provide a figure of 8 wrap around the ankle for controlled compression and added immobilization of the ankle. Hook loop closure provide perfect fitting of the binder around the ankle and control of compression, its quick easy application and removal.
- ◄Product Care
Hand wash with mild detergent and water below 30 without wringing.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
Close hook hoop fasteners before washing.
- ◄Caution/ Recommendations
- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of impaired sensation, Impaired blood flow, Allergy rash or itching pain increases or persists.
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- ◄Returns and Exchanges
- At Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Ankle Binder is subject to personal hygiene cannot be returned for a refund/exchange so please choose size carefully!
◄Sizing & Fit