Code: C 08
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
Cast Shoe ( Rocker sole) replaces the functions of the normal shoe when the patient is on foot cast. Prevents excessive wear & tear of the cast and reduces the impact on the injured leg. It ensures a high degree of hygiene and improves the gait of the patient on foot cast. The design ensures easy wearing and removal.
- Rocker sole
- Aesthetically very pleasing
- Easy to wear and remove
- Deloading of the injured ankle
- Protects the cast from wear, tear and mechanical damage
- Protects the cast from wetting and soiling
- Reduces impact on the injured leg while walking
- Promotes hygiene
- Improves the gait oft he patient on cast
- Better balance and early ambulation of the patient
Rocker sole deloads the ankle joint enhances the ease of walking on foot cast restores the normal gait. It improves the balance of patients on foot cast and helps in early ambulation. It is extremely light in weight, colorful and aesthetically pleasing.
Upper is made from unique Nylon complex mesh fabric which is highly durable. It protects the plaster cast, prevents it from soiling and wetting, It also prevents wear and tear/ mechanical damage to foot cast.
Uniquely designed hook loop closure system allows easy wearing and removal, flexible sizing, and a good grip of the shoe to the cast.
- ◄Sizing & Fit
Sole is made out of sturdy EVA with non-skid properties. The rocker shape ensures a natural gait on foot cast and deloading of the injured ankle in the stance phase of the walk.
The upper body is carefully crafted with a complex mesh, to provide good aesthetics and good grip to the cast.
Hook loop straps hold the cast shoe firmly in position, helps in easy wearing and removal of the shoe.
- ◄Care & Maintenance
Dry in shade on a flat surface.
Wipe with a clean, moist & lint-free fabric to clean.
- ◄Caution/ Recommendation
- The length of the cast shoe should be a little longer than the length of the foot.
- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of impaired sensation, Impaired blood flow, Allergy rash or itching pain increases or persists.
Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
Follow instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Adjust padding and straps for a secure and comfortable fitting.