Sizes Available: Universal
Cast Cover Tynor Cast Cover is a generic cast/bandage/wound protector, which makes the fitting watertight and keeps your cast/bandage/wound dry during the shower or otherwise. It is reusable.
- Easy pull-on application
- No knots, no ties.
- Freehand or foot movement possible
♦ Rubber Diaphragm is expandable to accommodate any leg /cast size, forms a watertight seal around the arm. Simple and easy pull-on application is user-friendly, there is no need for tapes or straps to secure.
♦ The rigid ring holds the diaphragm and offers a self-sealing mechanism. It is easy to clean maintain, wear and remove.
♦ Transparent flexible body is non-porous, watertight, soft, flexible, lightweight and durable with pleasing aesthetics. It comfortably houses the arm/cast.
Rubber Diaphragm: The rubber diaphragm is expendable for allowing any arm/cast size and seals the arm to be watertight. This negates the need for tapes or straps and secures for better protection from water Rigid Ring: The plastic ring holds the diaphragm offering a self-sealing mechanism
Transparent flexible body: The body is transparent, flexible, watertight and durable for prolonged use
HOW TO WEAR
- Hold the plastic ring perpendicular to the arm
- Insert the arm through the hole of the diaphragm and slide slowly
- Ensure that the cast/bandage/wound is undisturbed
- Do not wear the cast cover for more than 20 to 30 minutes at a time, as it might lead to condensation of the trapped air
- It is not recommended to be used during recreational water activities
- Adult supervision is necessary for use in case a child/adult with poor control is using it
- Consult your doctor in case the diaphragm causes discomfort or swelling