Code: A 16
Sizes Available: XL, XXL
Are you lucky enough to be within these sizes of Inguinal Hernia Belt? We are offering you a special discount of 50% for Xl and XXL sizes.
Tynor Hernia Belt offers gentle and constant relief from reducible inguinal hernia by providing adjustable and comfortable pressure to the hernia. On wearing the belt the occurrence of herniation gets eliminated. Tynor Hernia Belt can be worn inconspicuously under clothing.
- Molded foam Pads
- Adjustable leg and abdominal strap
- Soft and skin-friendly materials
- Controlled pressure
Tynor Hernia Belt is made out of soft and skin-friendly materials. the moulded foam pads are designed to provide gradual, and comfortable pressure around the affected area with focused pressure on the hernia, which gently pushes the inguinal hernia back
- Inguinal hernia treatment (single or double)
- Prevent Hernia relapse
- Hernia belt can be easily adjusted for a customized fitting and to achieve the desired pressure of the pads.
- Pads can be removed to treat a single hernia.
- Easy to slip on and off
- Can be worn inconspicuously under clothing.
Hernia Pads are molded out of special grade ethafoam for appropriate hardness. They are extremely lightweight, smooth and comfortable.
Anatomic pads press the inguinal aperture at the appropriate angle, for enhanced effectiveness.
Soft and thermophilic materials ensure no rash or allergy, improve comfort and improve compliance.
Adjustable pelvic and leg straps provide customized pressure and ensure that one size fits a large population.
Hernia Belt is made out of soft and skin-friendly materials. The molded and removable foam hernia pads are designed to provide gradual pressure around the affected area with focused pressure on the hernia, which pushes the
inguinal hernia back.
Velcro closures offer flexibility in both waist and perineal (leg )straps. They can be easily adjusted for a customized fitting and to achieve the desired pressure of the pads. Pads can be removed to treat a single hernia
- ◄Product Care
Hand wash with mild detergent and water below 30 without wringing.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
Close hook hoop fasteners before washing.
- ◄Caution/ Recommendations
- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
• Impaired sensation
• Impaired blood flow
• Allergy rash or itching
• Pain Increases or persists
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow the instructions mentioned in the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Adjust padding and strapping for a secure and comfortable fitting.
- ◄Returns and Exchanges
Hernia Belt is subject to personal hygiene cannot be returned for a refund/exchange so please choose size carefully!
◄Sizing & Fit