Code: I 44
Sizes Available: UN
Hot fomentation of the injured or inflamed area enhances the threshold of pain and thus reduces the perception of pain. It has a synergistic effect along with pain-relieving drugs. Raising the temperature of the injured tissue also enhances the blood profusion and the healing process. Hot fomentation has a relaxing effect.
Cold compress helps in reduction of inflammation in injuries, protects by slowing the metabolic rate around the tissue, reduce oedema and bleeding. Cold compress helps in immediately lowering fever, in very high fever conditions. It can be used after an acute injury or surgical procedure.
- Reduce swelling and odema at the site of injury (Hot & Cold Applications)
- Same pack can be used for "Ankle, Knee, Thigh, Hip, Shoulder"
- Easy application. Comes with External Cloth casing for ease.
- Holds the pack against the body, No need to hold by hand.
- Ideal for reducing Pain/Orthopaedic cases/ post op
Highly adaptable to all body parts allowing free movement during normal daily activities
- Can be used for hot fomentation for muscle spasm and pain headache, injuries and boils.
Reduce swelling and odema at the site of injury.
- Good quality fabric cover protects from heat/cryo burns
- Can be used as a cold press to reduce body temperature
- Reusable product
It is durable, and puncture resistant. It is flexible to conform to body contours.
- Temperature range –0 Cº to 75Cº. It has long temperature retention.
- Fabric cover ensures no cryo or hot skin burns.
- The elastic belt enhances convenience, holds the pack against the body and makes it hands-free.
- Made out of non-toxic, biodegradable, colorful beads with extremely pleasing looks, which remains soft and flexible upto 0 degree.
- It is durable, and puncture resistant. It is flexible to conform to body contours.
- ◄Product Care
Remove the fabric cover
Hand wash with mild detergent and water below 30 without wringing.
Wipe the molded foam with moist lint free cloth.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
Close hook hoop fasteners before washing.
- ◄Caution/ Recommendations
- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
• Impaired sensation
• Impaired blood flow
• Allergy rash or itching
• Pain Increases or persists
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- ◄Returns and Exchanges
- At Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
◄Sizing & Fit