Code: I 44
Sizes Available: UNIVERSAL
Hot fomentation of the injured or inflamed area enhances the threshold of pain and thus reduces the perception of pain. It has a synergistic affect along with pain-relieving drugs. Raising the temperature of the injured tissue also enhances the blood profusion and the healing process. Hot fomentation has a relaxing effect.
A cold compress helps in the reduction of inflammation in injuries, protects by slowing the metabolic rate around the tissue, reduces edema and bleeding. A cold compress helps in immediately lowering fever, in very high fever conditions. It can be used after an acute injury or surgical procedure.
- Reduce swelling and oedema at the site of injury (Hot & Cold Applications)
- The same pack can be used for "Ankle, Knee, Thigh, Hip, Shoulder"
- Easy application. It comes with External Cloth casing for ease.
- Holds the pack against the body, No need to hold by hand.
- Ideal for reducing Pain/Orthopaedic cases/ post op
Highly adaptable to all body parts allowing free movement during normal daily activities
- It can be used for hot fomentation for muscle spasm and pain headache, injuries and boils.
Reduce swelling and odema at the site of injury.
- Good quality fabric cover protects from heat/cryo burns
- Can be used as a cold press to reduce body temperature
- Reusable product
It is durable and puncture-resistant. It is flexible to conform to body contours.
- Temperature range –0 Cº to 75Cº. It has a long temperature retention.
- Fabric cover ensures no cryo or hot skin burns.
- The elastic belt enhances convenience, holds the pack against the body, and makes it hands-free.
- Made out of non-toxic, biodegradable, colorful beads with extremely pleasing looks, which remains soft and flexible up to 0 degrees.
- It is durable and puncture-resistant. It is flexible to conform to body contours.
- ◄Product Care
Remove the fabric cover
Hand wash with mild detergent and water below 30 without wringing.
Wipe the molded foam with moist lint-free cloth.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
Close hook hoop fasteners before washing.
- ◄Caution/ Recommendations
- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
• Impaired sensation
• Impaired blood flow
• Allergy rash or itching
• Pain Increases or persists
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- ◄Returns and Exchanges
- At Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
◄Sizing & Fit