COMPRESSION GARMENTS are specialized clothing devices, that provide support and graduated compression, in Burns, Lymphedema and other vascular conditions. Compression garments include sleeves, gloves, tights, and a variety of specially fitted garments for individual needs.
- Soft and comfortable
- Graduated compression
- Chronic peripheral venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Spider Veins (mild varicosities)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Economy Class Syndrome (ECS)
- Blood clots, post-surgery or injury.
- High quality, Rayon spandex yarns provide a soft and durable fabric with long functional life. It is dermophillic, has an excellent aesthetics and color fastness. Higher content of spandex ensures effective compression.
- Designed to provide graded and accurate compression for uniform reduction of compression from bottom to top. Ensures effective blood/fluid evacuation. It is available in compression class 2. Anatomical shape of the product conforms to user anatomy, and provides excellent fitting.
- Sophisticated seams are put on outside to avoid any skin discomfort. Big size range for ready availability. Easy size selection charts.
- Manual educates the user on the product, disease and teaches how to wear quickly and effortlessly. Right wearing increases product life drastically and eliminates the need for assistance.
Stitched from high quality, Rayon, and Spandex yarn fabric, which is woven on state of art weaving machines. This special fabric is aerated, light in weight and has a strong four-way stretching and compression. The final garment is designed to get an anatomical shape with a graduated and controlled compression.
Patients with peripheral obstructive arterial disease, peripheral neuropathy, congestive heart failure, septic phlebitis or oozing dermatitis should not wear or consult the vascular physician for expert advice.
If you use lotion on your arms, let it dry before you put on the garments.
Use a little baby powder or corn starch on your arms. This helps the garment slide up.
Put on rubber dishwashing gloves on your hands to adjust and smoothen the garment.
Use this product under the strict guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
a. Impaired sensation.
b. Impaired blood flow.
c. Allergy rash or itching.
d. Pain increases or persists.
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with another medical device.
Excessive physical exertion can lead to a risk of a rise in blood pressure. Take extra precautions.
Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
Follow the instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
Keep out of reach of children.