This splint is characterized by the long portion of immobilization. Its design allows the free movement of the fingers since it is specially made for the treatment of sprains, it can be used after the removal of the plaster, it is ideal for lesion- And/or joint contusions. Provided with a rigid aluminum rod that allows total immobilization of the wrist.
USES AND APPLICATIONS:
- Ideal for: providing firm support to hand and wrist in cases of early cast removal of fracture, Rheumatoid Arthritis of the wrist, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Tendonitis (pain and swelling around wrist), Tenosynovitis (tendon inflammation in the wrist), Kienbock’s disease (damage of carpal bones.
- Excellent for treating the aftereffects of a wrist fracture.
- Useful in post-surgical and rehabilitative treatment.
- Recommended for rheumatic diseases of the wrist.
- Injuries to the metacarpal.
- Useful for sprains and sprains.
- Removable, anatomically shaped, double splinting ensure rigid immobilization. It can be customized to provide the required degree of wrist dorsiflexion and required a degree of thumb abduction.
- Extended thumb cradle allows protection of the thumb and its controlled abduction for better pain relief and healing. Thumb remains relaxed without any fatigue.
- Ergonomic and sleek design. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either hand. Elegant tabs enhance aesthetics. Light weight enhances compliance. Reverse buckle mechanism ensures controlled tightening and better immobilization.
- The long length of the brace, ensures enhanced immobilization. Brace abuts the palmer crease, allows free finger movement. Made of PU lined matte fabric which enhances durability and aesthetics of the product. It provides a snug fitting, high cushioning and comfort.