Code: B 19
Sizes Available: Uni
Contoured Cervical pillow is anatomically shaped and designed to support the cervical spine in a neutral position during sleep. Contoured Cervical Pillow keeps the neck in a slight hyperextension position while sleeping. This counters the stress and strain of the day by relaxing the muscles, where we tend to keep the neck in the opposite "Flexion" position. It cures the cervical problems while we sleep. Corrects the sleeping posture and straightens the spine.
- Double Contour
- Anatomical design
- Long functional life
- Cervical spondylosis
- Back pain
- To correct snoring induced apnea.
- Waking headache
- Scapluror arm pain.
- Mild Sprain or Stiff neck.
- As a prophylactic aid for cervical problems.
- Can be used on surgical tables, recovery rooms, and treatment tables.
Anatomically shaped, molded from PU Foam with optimal density, provides effective support to the neck. It has a scientific design, maintains the neck in slight hyperextension and provides muscle relaxation. It has a long functional life and good resilience.
Ergonomically designed, it is extremely comfortable with very smooth contours. It has two different heights on two different sides to accommodate short and long necks.
Covered with soft fabric, provides a nice touch, feel and plush looks. It is removable and washable.
Misc Parameters: Size: 21” x 14”. Gross weight: 800gms. Easy to carry packaging
Molded out of high-quality PU foam to an optimized density to provide firm but comfortable support to the neck and head.
The anatomical design with two contours two different degrees of hyperextension to the neck. Choosing the right option of the two improves comfort.
- ◄Product Care
Hand-wash with mild detergent and water below 30 without wringing.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
- ◄Caution/ Recommendations
Do not sleep on the stomach if you have neck pain or cervical problems.
The use of additional removable cover is recommended to keep the pillow neat & clean.
- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Adjust and position the pillow so as to give the neck slight hyperextension position and comfort.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of impaired sensation, impaired blood flow, Allergy rash or itching pain increases or persists.
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- ◄Returns and Exchanges
- At Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Contoured Cervical Pillow is subject to personal hygiene cannot be returned for a refund/exchange so please choose carefully!
◄Sizing & Fit