Code: A 11
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Chest Binder is applied to the thoracic region to compress and bind the rib cage and provide splinting to the sternum while allowing sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing
- Anatomic chest pad
- Controlled compression
- Optimum chest splinting
- Soft feel
Ideal for: Protecting optimal support for the rib cage, thus treating and protecting fractured, dislocated, broken and or cracked rib bones.
- Stabilization of fractures of the sternum
Post cardiothoracic surgery (Reduce the discomfort of sudden rib cage expansion from deep breaths, cough or sneezing during recovery).
- To protect and bind surgical incisions of chest
- Ease the process of expulsion of phlegm out of lungs after surgery which might otherwise lead to infectious lung pleurisy and other serious complications.
50 mm thick PUF pad hold and binds the fractured sternum without compromising on patient comfort
The strong elastic band gives good grip and helps in equidistribution of pressure
Reduces post-operative pain and discomfiture
- Facilitates phlegm expulsion after cardiothoracic surgery
It is made out of superior quality elastic webbing. It contains heat resistant rubber with high modulus of elasticity which ensures a long life of the binder.
Broad panels of Hook Loop closure ensure strong and the snug fitting of the binder around the chest, its quick easy application, and removal.
The chest pad is made out of soft PU and ethafoam with high cushioning coefficient to provide effective binding of the rib cage, vibration-free splinting and immobilization of the sternum.
- ◄Caution/ Recommendations
- Center of the Chest Pad is located in the furrow of the chest. Compression is carefully controlled to give optimal immobilization and pain relief.
- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of impaired sensation, impaired blood flow, Allergy rash or itching pain increases or persists.
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Adjust padding and straps for a secure and comfortable fitting.
◄Sizing & Fit