Code: D 07
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
Knee Cap with Patellar Ring is a next generation knee support to provide stabilization, compression, grip, and support to the weak or unstable knee.
- Silicon patellar ring
- Anatomical shape
- Multiaxial spring hinge
- Four-way stretch
- Providing warm compression and support to weak knees or in case of mild instability of knee joint. Helpful in relieving pain due to early/mild Osteoarthritis, Patellofemoral syndrome (injury of the cartilage in knee cap), injury to the meniscus (cartilage between the thigh and shin bone), swelling and effusions of the knee
- Assists in post-surgical care especially after patellar chondroplasty
- Ensures support in geriatric patients with mobility constraints to help in normal daily activities
- Removable metallic spring-type stay allows for flexibility in use as per stage of rehabilitation and nature of the activity
- Made from high-quality nylon yarn, which ensures high durability, appealing aesthetics, and colorfastness. The four-way stretch ability allows comfortable grip and compression, snug fitting but no bunching at the back.
Special interlocking weave and single spiral elastic yarn ensures uniform compression even on uneven limb surface. Provides firm support and optimal compression.
Double layered body retains warmth for quick healing.
- Anterior patellar opening relieves patellar pressure and positions patella in patellar dislocations.
Silicon pad absorbs all the vibrations around the patella and the patellar tendon, provides optimal support and comfortable compression to the patellar tendon. Nodular surface of Silicon Pad enhances proprioception, provides massage to the area, enhances blood circulation and healing.
Knee Brace (Open Patella Ring) is woven on the state of art circular looms, from high quality, nylon and spandex yarn , to get a four-way stretching seamless tubes tapered from top to bottom.
Strong Spandex thread runs spirally in the matrix of nylon locks to ensure its free movement to allow uniform compression even on uneven diameters of the limbs .
Material: Polyamide, Spandex, Silicon, Rubber
- ◄Product Care
Hand wash with mild detergent and water below 30 without wringing.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
- ◄Caution/ Recommendations
- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
• Impaired sensation
• Impaired blood flow
• Allergy rash or itching
• Pain Increases or persists
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children
- ◄Returns and Exchanges
- At Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Knee Brace (Open Patella Ring) is subject to personal hygiene cannot be returned for a refund/exchange so please choose size carefully!
◄Sizing & Fit