Strong Aluminum hinges ensure rigid side splinting but free flexion movement.
Wrap design with anterior closing is easy to apply and remove on swollen or asymmetric knees or geriatric patients. Allows customized compression and offers flexibility in sizing.
Patellar cushion provides comfortable compression around Patella and improves grip of the product.
Large dorsal opening ensures no buckling on knee flexion, no vaso constriction on the dorsal area. Improves patient comfort and compliance.
Ideal for: Mild to moderate sprain/strain, collateral ligament injury, osteoarthritis
Beneficial for pain relief in cases of mild Arthritis, tendon or ligament injury, fibromyalgia (muscle tenderness) near the knee.
- Provides rehabilitation support post surgery
- Open patella design release patellar pressure, hold the patella in position, can be used for Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Helpful in cases of injury or damage to the cartilage in kneecap(patellofemoral problems) with open patella design and inner padded pillow for knee
Partial immobilization around the knee reduces the risk of further injury while continuing the normal movement
- Easy wrap design makes it very convenient to apply and remove on swollen knees.
- Also allows elders to adjust and manage the aid independently
Note. Consult with your healthcare professional before using this product Usage/ Application
CHOOSE THE RIGHT FIT
Measure the circumference evenly around mid-thigh, approximately 6 inches above the knee. Ideally, use a paper strip/thread and mark the points where both ends meet with a pen. Measure the distance between the two points with a flat ruler.
**We suggest if your measurements are in between or close to those listed in the size chart, pick the next larger size.