Code: A 03
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Tummy Trimmer/Abdominal belt supports and compresses the abdominal muscles for waist line reduction and is used to help with Umbilical, Incisional, Epigastric, Ventral, or Inguinal Hernias , abdominal contusions or protrusions. It can be used as a post-operative or post-delivery aid too.
- Breathable Materials.
- No rolling over, no buckling.
- Recommended for hernia support before and after surgery, or as an alternative to surgical treatment for reducible hernias. Designed to help with Umbilical, Incisional, Epigastric, Ventral, or Inguinal Hernias, abdominal contusions or protrusions.
- Ideal for: providing compression and support to the abdominal muscles for waistline reduction. Useful in general as a tummy trimmer in the reduction of a pendulous (overhanging) abdomen
- Provides pain relief in cases of umbilical (in or around the navel)or ventral (opening in the abdominal muscles) a hernia in older patients
- Beneficial as a post-surgical aid to protect the surgical incisions of the abdomen and the thorax and provide comfort.
- Reduces strain and discomfort from sudden rib cage expansion due to deep breaths, coughing or sneezing, during post-surgical recovery
- Special design ensures the ability to adjust compression for comfort, flexibility, and durability
- Used as a general tummy trimmer, it compresses the abdominal wall to
- give the wearer a coveted slim figure.
- For post delivery mothers, to tone up the mellowed abdominal muscles and set the waistline to its Pre-pregnancy dimensions.
- Porous, three-panel webbing improves ventilation and comfort.
- Broad hook and loop tape panel offers better holding and sizing flexibility.
- Optimal compression tones up abdominal muscles following surgery or pregnancy.
- Optimal compression binds surgical incisions and improve healing of abdomen & chest. Provides pain relief during movement or cough.
- Special nylon reeves prevent rolling over of belt.
- Can be used in the ventral hernia.
- ◄Sizing & Fit
Made from extra strong highly porous orthopedic webbing containing heat resistant rubber with high modulous of elasticity. Hook loop closures provide a perfect fitting of the belt around the waist, controlled compression, its quick, easy application, and removal. Flexi Nylon splints ensure no wrinkles, no buckling and no rolling over of the belt.
- ◄Care & Maintenance
Hand wash with mild detergent and water below 30 without wringing.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
Close hook hoop fasteners before washing.
- ◄Caution/ Recommendation
- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of impaired sensation, Impaired blood flow, Allergy rash or itching pain increases or persists.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Adjust padding and straps for a secure and comfortable fitting.
- ◄Returns and Exchanges
- At Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method. All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Tummy Trimmer is subject to personal hygiene cannot be returned for a refund/exchange so
please choose size carefully!