Code: F 05
Sizes Available: Universal
Mallet Finger Splint is a very simple device, to maintain the distal interphalangeal (DIP) joint in the dorsi flexion position or functional position. The immobilization of these phalanges is important in managing the fractures, or dis-functionality of the DIP joint.
- Simple but effective
- Easy to apply or remove
- High patient compliance
- Allows free movement of the PIP joint.
- Designed to treat the mallet finger deformity-abnormal distal inter-phalangeal joint (DIP joint)
- Can be easily worn for most activities; sports, swimming, and keyboard use, etc.
- Malleable aluminium coated; splint can be shaped for customized alignment and immobilization
- Universal sizing (below 2-4 inches) and adjustable Velcro fastener; easy to wear with gentle grip
- High quality Ethafoam lining ensures comfort, also suitable for post-operative care
Made from coated aluminium body which is malleable, can be bent and customized as per patient need. It is very light in weight, but very strong. It provides rigid immobilization.
Highly practical design to maintain the requisite hyper extension of DIP joint. It is well ventilated and comfortable. Sleek and simple, has better compliance.
Ethafoam lining provides high cushioning, enhanced comfort, It is hypoallergenic and odorless and is easy to clean and maintain.
Inbuilt Hook loop fasteners provide close fitting and excellent grip. It is easy to wear and remove.
Mallet finger splint is made from coated aluminium body which is malleable. Ethafoam lining provides high cushioning, enhanced comfort, It is hypoallergenic and odorless and is easy to clean and maintain.
- ◄Product Care
Wipe the molded foam with moist lint free cloth.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
- ◄Caution/ Recommendations
- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of impaired sensation, Impaired blood flow, Allergy rash or itching pain increases or persists.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- ◄Returns and Exchanges
- At Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Products subject to personal hygiene cannot be returned for a refund/exchange so please choose size carefully!
◄Sizing & Fit