Code: F 02
Sizes Available: S, M, L
Finger Cot is designed to provide a strong protective cover around an injured, burnt, fractured, surgically operated, recuperating finger. It provides a convenient and cost effective treatment for various kinds of medical conditions of the fingers. Available in various sizes, to suit the individual finger lengths.
- Inbuilt provision for taping
- Light weight but sturdy
- Easy to apply or remove
- Pleasing aesthetics
- Well ventilated
- Protects the phalanges following fracture, injury, amputation & burns.
- Supports, immobilize and stabilize fractures of the phalanges.
- Post Surgical care
- Protects the ligament and the tendons of the finger.
- Made from coated aluminum body which is malleable, can be bent and customized as per patient need. It is very light in weight, but very strong. It provides rigid immobilization.
- Ergonomic, U design ensures full protection in injuries and burns. It can be customized to provide stable immobilization. Easy to wear during injury. It is well ventilated and comfortable.
- Ethafoam lining provides high cushioning, enhanced comfort, It is hypoallergenic and odorless and is easy to clean and maintain.
- Inbuilt Hook loop fasteners provide close fitting and excellent grip. It is easy to wear and remove.
Contents: Aluminium, Polyethylene foam, Polyamide