Code: F 04
Sizes Available: S, M, L
Frog-Splint is designed to support and immobilize the inter- phalangeal joints of the fingers in their natural functional positions. It provides a convenient and cost-effective treatment for various kinds of medical conditions of the fingers. Available in various sizes, to suit the individual finger lengths.
- Softened arms for better grip
- Easy to apply or remove
- Pleasing aesthetics
- Well ventilated
- Provides alignment, immobilization and orthopedic support to injured interphalangeal joints without bulky dressing
- Alleviates pain and further damage to blood vessels and nerves
- Healing after ligament or tendon injury of the fingers
- Mallet finger problem
Resting and rehabilitation after burns to ovoid contractures
- Aluminium body with ethafoam lining - robust, light-weight and aesthetically pleasing
- Easy to wear, can be shaped for firm grip - Anatomic shape and malleable aluminium arms
- Available in three sizes based on finger length; Finger Size chart shown in variations below
Frog-Splint is made from the coated aluminum body which is malleable, can be bent and customized as per patient need. It is very light in weight, but very strong. It provides rigid immobilization.
Highly practical design to maintain the requisite hyper-extension of DIP joint.
Anatomic design, It immobilizes both interphalangeal joints in neutral functional position. It is sleek, simple, light in weight, well ventilated and comfortable. It is easy to wear during injury. Does not restrict the movement of other fingers.
Ethafoam lining provides high cushioning, enhanced comfort, It is hypoallergenic and odourless and is easy to clean and maintain.
Contents: Aluminium, Polyethylene foam, Polyamide
- ◄Product Care
Do not wash
Wipe with a clean moist lint free cloth
- ◄Caution/ Recommendations
- Can be bent and shaped to suit indvidual patient needs.
- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
• Impaired sensation
• Impaired blood flow
• Allergy rash or itching
• Pain Increases or persists
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- ◄Returns and Exchanges
- At Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Products subject to personal hygiene cannot be returned for a refund/exchange so please choose size carefully!
◄Sizing & Fit