Clavicle Brace is a smart and comfortable brace designed to use with clavicle fractures, shoulder instability, sprains, and fibromyalgia, but it also makes an excellent posture brace. Velcro straps allow the posture corrector to be fully adjusted to ensure a perfect fit every time.
- Linear union
- Better tightening, more grip
- No underarm rash
- No buckle biting
Ideal for those who do office work. Students who spend a lot of time on the computer or sitting at a desk can also wear it.
Apply the compression on the clavicular structure.
- Excellent in the post-operative care of the clavicular region to support the bandage and promote healing.
- Recommended to cure and treat the problem of drooping shoulders and humpback.
Reverse buckle fastening with hook loop tapes provides wide flexibility in positioning, better tightening, and grip around the clavicles.
- The figure of eight design with lateral vector ensures linear union of the clavicle bone, allows the required movement of the arms with perfect immobilization of the clavicle bone, easy application, and tightening of the product.
Soft PU foam padding ensures no underarm rash, improves comfort and compliance.
- It is a 100% comfortable stand.
- Smart and elegant design that can be used under or over clothing.
- Great flexibility in the voltage level.
- No friction under the arm.
Supplied with a polypropylene rod in the back to ensure neutral position.
- ◄Sizing & Fit
- ◄How to use
- Back pad is placed on the back in the center of the two scapulas.
- The patient is asked to stand upright with the two hands on the rear of his hip bone.
- The straps are thrown over the shoulders brought back through the axila.
- The straps passed through the buckles and fastened to give strong grip and immobilization to the clavicular area.
- ◄Product Care
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
Close hook hoop fasteners before washing.
- ◄Caution/ Recommendation
- Clavicle brace should be used where neither neurovascular disturbances are severe, nor surgery is required.
- If pain persists or pain increases, look for over-tightening and consult
- Rule out vaso constriction
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of impaired sensation, Impaired blood flow, Allergy rash or itching pain increases or persists.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Adjust padding and straps for a secure and comfortable fitting.
- ◄Returns and Exchanges
- At Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.