Tynor Walker Boot Child is designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture, sprains or surgery of the foot, ankle or lower leg. The boots provide support to the ankle and leg without inhibiting mobility. They can be a substitute for the cast or can be used in case of early cast removal. With a wider rocker bottom, these boots promote a natural gait, reduced plantar pressure, enhanced stability and comfort to the lower leg.
- Lightweight design for kids to keep active
- Rocker bottom to simulate natural gait
- The rigid plastic frame provides protection for active child
- Shock-absorbing sole & Sturdy Support
- Enhanced mobility
- Kid-friendly application and adjustment