Code: E 11
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
Elbow Support is widely used in orthopedic practice to provide firm compression, warmth & support to the forearm and the elbow joint, to allay pain inflammation and stiffness, generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports injury, etc.
• Helps reduce inflammation and relieves stiffness
• Gives firm compression and therapeutic warmth to inflamed elbow
• Tennis elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis), Golfers elbow (Medial Epicondylitis
• Tendonitis ((outer forearm - extensor carpi radialis longus)
• Offers protection against further injury
• Psychological support to geriatric patients.
• For arthritic elbow conditions
• Sports injury, sprains and twists
• Post-surgical rehabilitation
• Burn care
• Release stiffness and swelling in the forearm and elbow in case of injury
• Can be used on either elbow.
• Helps to protect from further injury
• Supports in providing therapeutic warmth to inflamed elbow joint
• Washable and easy to maintain
Anatomically shaped with mellowed elbow portion for better compression, grip, and easy elbow movement. Perfect conformance to the complex anatomy of elbow improves comfort.
Bi-layered, cotton on the inside, a dermophillic interphase improves sweat absorption, comfort, and compliance.
Bi-layered, nylon on the outside ensures durability, improves aesthetics, and colorfastness.
The four-way stretchable fabric ensures effective compression along with comfort.
Adjustable Strap: allow variable compression as per activity or pain levels for comfort
Two-layered with interwoven air space retains body heat effectively, speeds up healing, and allays pain.
Woven on the state of art CNC looms to provide seamless, tapered tubes, in a double layer of nylon fiber, Spandex, and long-staple cotton yarn.
Nylon improves the life and suppleness of the product. Nylon is aesthetically more pleasing and offers colorfastness. Cotton is dermophillic, hypoallergenic, warm in winters, cool in summers. Interwoven rubber thread, has a high modulus of elasticity and heat resistance. Intermingled spandex provides the unique four-way stretch to the fabric.
The computer-controlled knitting offers a unique advantage of the soft elbow and fine grip to the edges. It also enhances the design and aesthetics of the product.
Hand wash with mild detergent and water below 30 without wringing.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
Close hook hoop fasteners before washing.
Very solid fit, great support while playing golf.
Just what i needed, very comfortable
Brought two elbow supports, seem to stop jarring to the elbow while playing golf. Would have been real handy to have a Right & Left instead of uni fit, however not a big deal.