Code: D 01
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
Ankle Binder is an effective device to support, compress, and partially immobilize the ankle following injury or sprain to control pain, oedema or inflammation. Composed of two components, compression sleeve, and elasticized strap. The sleeve is knitted in 3 dimensions so that it conforms to the complex anatomy of the anklet with exactness.
- Dual grip
- Closed heel
- Anatomic shape
- Four-way stretchable fabric
- Controlled compression
- Ankle Binder is great for any activity requiring ankle movement, including Running, Basketball, Crossfit, Golf, Hiking, Baseball, Tennis, and Volleyball. You’ll be able to enjoy exceptional ankle support while still maintaining your peak performance and a full range of leg motion!
- It support stabilizes the ankle following injuries
• Sprains and strains of the ankle
• Post operative and post cast care
• Muscle, Tendon and ligament injuries and inflammation
• Effective as prophylaxis for sports person
- Elasticized wrap in the figure of eight improves ankle stability, prevents inversion or aversion injuries, and allows controlled compression and pain relief.
- Anatomically shaped with mellowed heel portion for better compression and grip, easy ankle movement. Perfect conformance to the complex anatomy of the ankle improves comfort.
Bi-layered, cotton on the inside, a dermophillic interphase improves sweat absorption, comfort, and compliance.
- Bi-layered, nylon on the outside ensures durability, improves aesthetics, and colorfastness.
The four-way stretchable fabric ensures effective compression along with comfort.
- Two-layered with interwoven air space retains body heat effectively, speeds up healing, and allays pain.
The compression sleeve is knitted on the "state of the art", (CNC) three-dimensional knitting looms. These advanced looms provide shape conforming to the complex anatomy of the ankle, apart from ensuring localized, variable compression as per the therapeutic requirement.
The elasticized strap is made out of polyester, nylon, and rubber yarn of high modulus of elasticity to provide a figure of 8 wraps around the ankle for controlled compression and added immobilization of the ankle. Hook loop closure provides perfect fitting of the binder around the ankle and control of compression, its quick easy application, and removal.
- ◄Product Care
Hand wash with mild detergent and water below 30 without wringing.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
Close hook hoop fasteners before washing.
- ◄Caution/ Recommendations
- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of impaired sensation, impaired blood flow, Allergy rash, or itching pain increases or persists.
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- ◄Returns and Exchanges
Ankle Binder is subject to personal hygiene cannot be returned for a refund/exchange so please choose size carefully!
◄Sizing & Fit